This masterpiece of ornamentation was made in 1926 by Silfredo
Avvignano, when he took over Antonio Prunotto’s wine and spirits
store. Damaged during the last war and immediately brought
back to life, it was beautifully restored by great experts in 1989.
On the outside, marble, stuccowork and a porch in wood, brass
and glass; a window with glass shelves on gilded supports, a
counter in wood and Verde Alpi marble, lacquers and gilding,
stuccoed ceiling, and a display case of singular craftsmanship. A
place to visit and enjoy, with its delicious gianduiotti and pralines.