On his way to France to crown Napoleon in the cathedral of Notre Dame, Pope Pius VII savoured the gastronomic delights here in 1804. In 1860 Garibaldi took his stirrup cup here before embarking for Sicily with his Thousand. Up to six feet thick, the walls are those of the ancient fortress from which the Genoese sighted the Saracens. The ever-discreet elite of the Superba still meet in this elegant and traditional setting.
Via Quarto 12, 16148 Genova (GE)
- Gianni Malagoli - Licensee
- Renata Malagoli - Licensee
||Click on the icon
to view the map