The finest tradition of Sicilian confectionery is epitomised in this Art-Nouveau style factory for the production of sweets, fine dragées, conserves, chocolates and granita. It won acclaim in 1915 for its invention of cigarette-shaped sweets. Illustrious customers include writer Di Maggio and historian Giarizzo. Meticulous restoration work has once again reaffirmed its vocation as a café-pastry shop and top-level meeting place, with original furnishings and mementos. It is still run by the founder's family, now at the head of an international confectionery corporation.
Corso Italia 199-203, 95014 Giarre (CT)
- Gaetano Finocchiaro - Licensee
||Click on the icon
to view the map