In the 14th century, Valiani was the site of the Oratory of St. Anthony. In 1864, when the cafè was built over the ruins, many treasures came to light, treasures such as the walls with frescoes from the school of Giotto. Some of its best known clients were Verdi, Rossini, Bellini, Leoncavallo, Giordano and Puccini. Another reason for visiting Valiani? Take a quiet browse around its Art Gallery. Currently under change of management.
Via Cavour 55, 51100 Pistoia (PT)
- Ginevra Valiani - Proprietor
||Click on the icon
to view the map