With the patriotic innkeeper as an accomplice, the Five Days of Milan also started out from the Boeucc, then in Via Durini on the corner of Via Borgogna. A world of history and style, in 1939 it moved into the building of Parini’s “Giovin Signore”, which was designed by Piermarini, the creator of La Scala. The writer Piovene was at home here and Toscanini used to enjoy a meal with a half Champagne. So enchanted was he by the cuisine that the conductor Maazel arrived late for a Falstaff. Eduardo de Filippo maintained that the best spaghetti with tomato and basil outside of Naples was to be found here.
Piazza Belgioioso 2, 20121 Milano (MI)
+39 02 76020224 - 76022880
- Monica Brioschi - Licensee
||Click on the icon
to view the map