In the nineteenth century, steamboats – from which it takes its name – used to leave from the station just round the corner. One of the originators and protagonists of tourism on Lake Como, in the seventeenth century it was already an inn, and it was registered as a trattoria in 1894. In about 1930 it was also a lodging house. A small realm of ancient lake-side traditions and cuisine, it has preserved its ancient rooms and its great fireplace. It has always been a must for great gourmet visitors to Villa d’Este.
Via Garibaldi 17, 22012 Cernobbio (CO)
- Eugenio Trascurato - Licensee
- Silvano Gazzola - Licensee
||Click on the icon
to view the map