A shrine of the traditions and recipes of the ancient village of San Desiderio, with the same family in the kitchen for five generations, it has preserved the historic little room with its nineteenth-century sideboards. In 1880, Andrea Galleano, a patron and most certainly a patriot, put up a plaque on the nearby villa to recall that the Ruffini brothers and Giuseppe Mazzini plotted there with the Giovine Italia. In 1896 it became the club of the Swiss community in Genoa, and the violinist De Barbieri, the only person allowed by the municipality to play Paganini’s violin, used to sit at its tables.
Via F. Mignone 8, 16133 Genova (GE)
- Mariangela Sciaccaluga - Licensee
- Ada Sciaccaluga - Licensee
||Click on the icon
to view the map